My restless feet landed me to one of the most relaxing place in Alfonzo, Cavite. Sonya’s Garden is a perfect getaway for anyone of groups who wants to feel nature at its best. Situated at Buck Estates, this garden is home to organic and delicious food.
I never go wrong in this place. The whole vibe of the place is very romantic – the flowers, the interiors, the ambiance and every thing. Its like coming to your secret garden.
They also have panederia where you can shop for pasalubong. Visit their spa for some relaxing time. They have a shopped where you can buy some organic products like soaps, shampoo, lotions and others.
Buffet LUNCH or DINNER (Php683.00 net per person)
- Garden Salad Greens (create your own salad of:) Freshly harvested lettuce and arugula topped with mango, broad beans, eggs, cucumber, jackfruit, pineapple and white local corn*;or whatever fruits that are in season. Drizzled with Sonya’s Secret Salad Dressing or Balsamic vinegar/extra virgin olive oil.
- Bread Fresh baked whole wheat sesame bread with an array of homemade dips & toppings: basil pesto, white cheese, anchovies, bruschetta tomato toppings, mushroom pate, black olive apenade, and fresh green peppercorn in olive oil.
- Pasta With two kinds of sauces and toppings: sun dried tomato and chicken cream with mango. Topped with ratatouille, salmon belly, shitake mushrooms, black olives, capers and grated parmesan cheese.
- Dessert Glazed sweet potato (enjoy with mint leaves), banana rolls with sesame & jackfruit, and smashingly sinful homemade chocolate cake from the Panaderia.
- Beverages Bottomless freshly- squeezed dalandan juice (green mandarin) and tarragon tea.
Special Order of:
Braised chicken with potatoes
Roast Chicken Php 554.00
Buffet Breakfast ( Php560.00 net per person)
- Daing na bangus with salsa manga
- Eggs- served the way you like
- Bread with assorted marmalade
- Chicken & pork adobo
- Garlic rice
- Seasonal fresh fruits
- Brewed coffee, herb tea or hot chocolate
Personal favorite: wheat bread topped with basil pesto. Of course, chocolate cake. Taragon tea is a must try.
Food : 5/5
Ambiance : 5/5
Visit their site:
Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines (near the vicinity of Tagaytay City, Philippines)