Macau is a ferry ride away from HongKong. Relatively small country that you can explore in a days.
These are 7 travel tips in going to Macau:
- Filipinos are everywhere, as you get down to airport or in the pier. They might offer you a tour in the city.
- No need to ride taxis in Macau, you can hop from one bus station in to going to a particular place for free. You can also explore it by feet.
- Goods and commodities is expensive in Macau better to bring extra cash
- You can go to any hotel as long as you want.
- Explore Macau by night its very festive and alive
- Hotels offer free shuttle services from hotel – airport / pier
- Macau also accepts Hong Kong dollar